Thursday, August 28, 2014

Narnia Review

I figured since people have been looking at my Narnia post I should probably give a review on it ;). I have always loved Narnia, my teacher first read it to me in first grade and even though I was completely lost I loved it. Years later I read the books and wasn't all into it, so i decided to wait a few years. About two years later I tried again, and it was amazin! I read all about the characters and fell in love with each of them, The very last book especially ;) the ending was amazing and the fate of everyone was good, even though I predicted it. If I had to pick my favorite character it would be Lucy or Aslan for sure.

When I saw the movies I was very happy. I was loving the books and the characters and even though the backdrop wasn't very realistic I think the animators did an amazing job with the animals and characters. I enjoyed watching everyone grow up and loved seeing classic books made into movies. I totally recommend it! I also hope that one day I see more of the books made into movies :D

No comments:

Post a Comment