Saturday, December 29, 2012

Cute Animal Photos

HUG


Anyone can be friends



A little bundle of joy


Good stuff


We were taking a nap
Why me?


TAG!!!
A colorful gang
I'm scared of Lions


BOB?!? How did you get out???


         Fire monkey to the rescue!!


RUN AWAY!!!


Oh man


All of the beds were taken


Just laying around


Back off Buster, this is my ball.


Can you see me??
I didn't do it!


IT'S DRAGGING ME UNDER!!!


Cheese!
I'm going undercover.


ITS ALIVE!


What are you looking at? 
Hello, i'm going to be late tonight.


The odd man out

Sneak attack!!!


I'm right behind you.
Wake up call!!

I'v converted to monkeying around

It was THIS BIG

Forget the humans, i'm in charge

I'm stage fright
How do humans work these things


the humans did it!


pleas give me your fishes


i can do this, i can eat this poisonous plant!!!


ROFL (Rolling On the Floor Laughing)


Maybe they will let me in the mall now


I got an A+ on my crashing unit


please don't eat me you big bad cat


i have a twin!!!!!!


MYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!


let me at em, LET ME AT EM!!!


IT'S MINEEEEEEEEE


Boxing match, round 1.



I'm not stealing this, i'm..... borrowing it J

1 comment: